Monday, December 14, 2009

Something about my princess..


Salam...


In the midst of packing things untuk berpindah end of this month, came across with some old pictures of my dearest daughter. Once tengok these pictures, I just can't imagine how much the time passes-by so fast and suddenly.... she's now 3 years old! Still terbayang2 keadaan labour room, the nurses and gynae faces, wayar yang berbelit2 seluruh badan..*coz I took epidural, but the most unforgetable moment was during the hard time untuk lahirkan dia...subhanallah...


The question now is....will the precious moment akan berulang kembali? The answer is YES, insyaallah....depends on our rezeki...my princess needs someone to play with..but when??? I can't tell it...let the time decide...okie dokie...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...