Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thesis Presentation

These pictures was taken by one of my coordinator lecturer takde keje la tu... during my thesis presentation last week. There were 3 candidates presenting their thesis title, which is me, cheong (chinese girl) and putri (an indonesian girl). Thank God, after the 2 hours presentation, my thesis presentation was accepted, while my two other friends, sorry for them...their thesis presentation was totally rejected, and they have to redo again..so, I have to start struggling to complete my thesis by end of this semester...good luck to me :)






p/s: I'm going to analyze about the velocity of money and the relationship with the inflation rate in Malaysia aarrghhh....what an headache....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...