Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Schooling Time



I'm in the midst of surveying kindergarten school for my princess, Yen. She will turns 4 on September, so I decided she's ready to be in school right now, since she has already passed her toilet lesson *no more diapers okay..*

















At the moment, Smart Reader and Krista have came up in my mind but Smart Reader is on top of the list. Some people asked me why should I spent more on this, besides this is only a kindergarten..hmm..here is the answer. *suka hati akulah..duit aku..* besides, she's my daughter, of course every parents wants the best for their children. Same goes to me, my daughter is interested more to english, she has a good vocabulary compared to malay. So, my hubby and I feels, we shouldn't neglect her capability on this..It's not a waste when comes to children education..*aku kerja tunggang terbalik pun semuanya untuk anak aku okay..*



















There are few criteria that I considered when choosing an appropriate kindergarten for my daughter:




1. The school should've registered with KKM. So, if anything happened to our children, we know where to complaint *ni kriteria yg paling penting*


2. Easy access to the school. Since aku n hubby works in KL, so it's hard for us to sent n fetch my daughter, so, we pass the responsible to my MIL n FIL. *so, should be area bangi ler..*


3. The programme should be reliable. At least, there is a religious programme *nak bg seimbang dunia n akhirat*


4. Last but not least, easy-going programme. My daughter is 4 yrs old, it's still too early for her to expose herself in a serious learning programme. Let her enjoy her childhood, playful and excitement moment.














So, up till now, Smart Reader Bandar Baru Bangi Seksyen 3 fulfil all the criterias. Next week, I'm going to have a visit to the school n if satisfied, will enroll her there

















dalam fikiran aku: sorry ye my beloved MIL...it's time for her to socialize :)


































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...