Monday, August 10, 2009

Swine Flu

Recently, there were too many deaths that we've heard. Either by tv, radio, newspaper, magazine, blog, and others. Every single day, there will be a sad news. For me, I've taken several actions to protect my family from being infected by the virus, especially my little princess, who is having an asthma.

I've been told by my daughter's paed that the asthmatic person have the highest risk to be infected by the swine flu virus. That's why nowadays, I've limited our 'shopping', which is one of our routine weekend activity. I'm trying to prevent my daughter from being expose to the public. 'Prevention is better than cure' kan....So, to all my friends out there...I always prays for your family and your health. May Allah protect us from this killing virus....Amin..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...